- Shelf impact studies.
- Quantitative shopper studies.
- Decision-making process studies.
- Evaluate product category in retail departments.
QUESTIONS WE HELP YOU ANSWER:
- How does the product stand out, and how does a customer really make a purchase decision?
- Does the customer compare prices or is he/she drawn purely by packaging?
- When in the shopping process is the product introduced, and what have they seen before that might affect their decision?
- Does the consumer see the POS (Point of Sale) promotion?