Advertising Evaluation Studies are used to gain insight into an existing or potential advert’s impact in terms of: perception, recall, persuasion, impact and effectiveness.
- Pre-launch; post-launch or tracking insight
- Optimal market segments to target
- Brand recall within product category
- Get highest ROI from ad spend: typically 80% of the marketing budget
QUESTIONS WE HELP YOU TO ANSWER:
- Did the advert increase consumers awareness and understanding of the product?
- Did the advert communicate the intended message effectively?
- Were consumers encouraged to purchase the product through watching the advert?
- Would consumers be inclined to remember the product as a result of watching the advert?
- Evaluate brand perception
- Gain insight into how impactful the advert was in terms of recall, persuasion, impact and effectiveness
- Understand how the advert affected familiarity, purchase intention and usage
METHODOLOGY AND DELIVERABLES:
- Online survey among a robust nationally representative sample
- Allows for adverts and concepts (TV, radio, print) to be viewed and evaluated online
- Rapid turnaround time (within 2 weeks)
- Customised, affordable research feedback
- Can be supplemented with: Eye-Tracking and Focus Groups